All About Parkinson's Disease
Here are the basics that you need to know about Parkinson's disease.
- The Complex Etiology of Parkinson's Disease
- Young Onset Versus Late Onset Parkinson's Disease
- Frequently Asked Questions about Parkinson's Disease
Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson's disease has many symptoms, from tremors to memory changes.
- The Many Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease
- Differential Diagnosis in Parkinson's Disease
- Dystonia vs. Dyskinesia
- Mood and Memory Changes
- Pain in Parkinson's Disease
- Central Pain
- Drooling and Excess Saliva
- How and Why Parkinson's Affects Sexual Function
- Parkinson's Blues and Dealing with Depression
- Speech and Language Problems
- Sleep Problems
- What Is an Impulse Control Disorder? Who Gets Them?
- Stiff Shoulder Syndrome
- Persistent Neck Pain in Women - Is It Parkinson's?
- Weight Loss in PD
Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson's disease can be difficult to diagnose. Find out how to work with your doctor.