Parkinson's Disease Treatments
Find out how Parkinson's disease is treated, what methods are used, and how to work with your doctor to find the best treatment strategy for you.
- Is There a Cure for Parkinson's Disease?
- Treatment 101
- The Role of Your Neurologist and Care Team
- The Pace of Innovation of Parkinson's Disease Treatment
Parkinson's Disease Medications
The most common Parkinson's disease treatments are drug therapies. Learn what medications are used to treat Parkinson's Disease and how they work.
- Treatment of Impulse Control Disorders
- What Over-The-Counter Pain Medications Can I Take?
- Protein and Parkinson's Medications
Other Parkinson's Disease Treatments
In conjunction with medications, other kinds of therapies can be helpful to improve your quality of life and ease the symptoms of Parkinson's Disease.