Parkinson's Disease Treatments
Find out how Parkinson's disease is treated, what methods are used, and how to work with your doctor to find the best treatment strategy for you.
- A General Approach To Managing Your Parkinson's Disease
- The Goal in PD Management? Quality of Life!
- Build Your Support Team To Manage Your Parkinson's
Parkinson's Disease Medications
The most common Parkinson's disease treatments are drug therapies. Learn what medications are used to treat Parkinson's Disease and how they work.
- Common Medications Used to Treat Parkinson's
- Dopamine Medications for Parkinson's Disease
- Tips for Managing Your Medications
- Treatment of Impulse Control Disorders
- What Over-The-Counter Pain Medications Can I Take?
- Protein and Parkinson's Medications
Other Parkinson's Disease Treatments
In conjunction with medications, other kinds of therapies can be helpful to improve your quality of life and ease the symptoms of Parkinson's Disease.
- Treating Pain in Parkinson's Disease
- Treating Mood Disorders in Parkinson's
- Can Genetics Cure Parkinson's?
- Clinical Trials